More than just a boat show, the Novi Boat Show provides entertainment and fun for attendees
LIVONIA, MICH., March 1, 2017 – The Novi Boat Show cruises into the Suburban Collection Showplace March 16-19 with exhibitors lining the showplace wall-to-wall with hundreds of boats to see and purchase along with accessories, entertainment and fun!
Along with hundreds of boats to see and purchase, a full line-up of promotions will entertain show goers. For up-to date promotions visit the Highlights page of Noviboatshow.net.
- New! Under the Sea Kids Zone with popular under water characters and meet a live mermaid
- New Kids Craft! Stamp your own nautical t-shirt or build your own boat to take home
- Meet Tiger’s Mascot PAWS on Saturday and Enter to Win Tiger’s tickets with 101.1 WRIF
- New! History of Bathing Suits exhibit will give attendees a chance to walk back in time to see the evolution of the bathing suit from the 1600s through present day, and even look into the future.
- Boating Skills Virtual Trainer from the United States Power Squadrons – Maneuver a “Boston Whaler” on a virtual lake. Learn to depart, dock, navigate through heavy winds and more on this latest technology.
- Try your hand at deep sea fishing at the show. Kids and adults can try to land the virtual catch of the day
- Sign up for a free Boaters Safety Course on Saturday, March 18
- Enter to win $15,000 to spend at the show!
- Broadcast Center with Street Teams from local radio stations bringing games and contest with great prizes!
- Food, drinks and family fun!
Tickets and hotel accommodations are available at Noviboatshow.net. Regular admission is $11 for adults, children 12 and under free with an adult. Hours: Thursday and Friday: 2pm-9pm; Saturday: 11am-9pm; Sunday: 11am-6pm. Parking is available on-site at the Suburban Collection Showplace for $5. The Novi Boat Show is owned and produced by the Michigan Boating Industries Association (MBIA), the voice of boating in Michigan. Revenue generated for this event is returned back to fund boater’s interests via MBIA’s programs and services. For more information, visit noviboatshow.net or call 734.261.0123.
The Novi Boat Show is sponsored by Great Lakes Scuttlebutt, the Official Magazine of the Novi Boat Show.